A transformative new keynote for senior executives!
The Initiated Tribe: How Evolved Leaders Are Winning The War For Talent
Are you losing the war for talent?
There’s a massive demographic worker shortage looming and the competition is getting fiercer. And the expectations of employees have also radically changed – demanding much more than a paycheck.
As an executive, you’ve seen the devastating effects in your workplace:
- Reduced productivity and engagement
- Higher employee turnover
- Inability to attract top talent
The competition for talent is not some “soft” issue. It is the brutal reality blocking your company’s growth.
But what if you could:
- Understand our deep human need for tribal belonging?
- Discover the mechanisms by which any group can reliably be bonded?
- Create powerful initiation experiences that produce loyalty and excellence?
Well, you can!
Evolutionary psychology expert and bestselling author Tim Ash takes you on a provocative tour through our distant past to upgrade your modern workplace.
- Fortify team performance: Unleash the collaboration, creativity, resilience, and communication that automatically result from deeper social bonds.
- Attract excellent employees: Grow your company more quickly as your employer brand becomes a powerful magnet for like-minded high-performers who are eager to participate in your company culture.
- Hone your leadership skills: Ground in the durable science of evolutionary psychology to unlock the best behavior in your people and teams.
Don’t miss this transformative experience!
About Tim Ash
Tim Ash is the creator of the Initiated Tribe framework for bonding companies and teams based on sound evolutionary psychology principles:
- Tribespotting – Identifying the multitude of overlapping cultural and behavioral tribes in your workplace today
- Cultivating Culture – Creating the Cultural Package and defining the out-group – the full set of tribal knowledge that you need to succeed
- Intentionally Initiating – Using the five timeless strategies to bond your team into a high-performing tribe
Tim Ash is an acknowledged authority on evolutionary psychology, marketing, and persuasion. He is a sought-after international keynote speaker, and the bestselling author of Unleash Your Primal Brain and Landing Page Optimization (with over 50,000 copies sold worldwide, and translated into six languages).
Tim has been mentioned by Forbes as a Top-10 Online Marketing Expert, and by Entrepreneur Magazine as an Online Marketing Influencer To Watch.
Tim is a highly-rated keynote speaker and presenter at over 200 events across four continents. He has been asked to return as a keynote at dozens of events because of the fantastic audience response. Tim shines on massive stages with over 12,000 attendees, as well as in intimate executive events or workshops. He offers dynamic conference keynotes, workshops, and corporate training services (both in-person and virtually). Tim also selectively works as a trusted advisor with senior executives who want to take their companies to the next level by applying powerful and proven strategies rooted in evolutionary psychology.
For nineteen years he was the co-founder and CEO of SiteTuners – a strategic digital optimization agency. Tim has developed deep expertise in user-centered design, persuasion, understanding consumer behavior, neuromarketing, and landing page testing. In the mid-1990s he became one of the early pioneers in the discipline of website conversion rate optimization (CRO).
For ten years he was the founding chair of the international Conversion Conference event series (with over 30 conferences in the US and Europe since 2010). Since 1995, he has authored more than 100 published articles. Tim is also the host of the Ace The Agenda podcast for organizers of large conferences and events. He was also the online voice of website improvement as the host of the Landing Page Optimization Podcast on WebmasterRadio.fm (over 130 recorded interview episodes with top online marketing experts).
Tim earned a dual-major Bachelor of Science degree “with highest distinction” in Computer Engineering and Cognitive Science from U.C. San Diego while studying on a U.C. Regents Scholarship (the highest academic award of the U.C. system). He stayed on at U.C. San Diego for seven years and pursued research and Ph.D. studies focused on neural networks, machine learning and artificial intelligence. Although Tim never defended his dissertation, he advanced to candidacy and earned his Master’s degree in Computer Science along the way.
Originally born in the Soviet Union, Tim has been a long-time resident of San Diego, where he lives with his wife and two children within walking distance of the Pacific Ocean. Tim was a conference-winning collegiate sabre fencer and Athlete of the Month at U.C. San Diego, and is a certified Tai Chi Chuan martial arts instructor. He is a poet, painter, salsa dancer, and an avid photographer specializing in travel and fine-art figurative work.