Welcome to Ace The Agenda – the podcast for conference and event programming professionals!
Is this podcast right for me?
Are you responsible for putting together a world-class agenda for high-quality conferences and events?
If so, you will get invaluable perspective from your talented peers who are working in the field.
Your host Tim Ash creates unfiltered half-hour guest interviews that will leave you crying with laughter, and learning!
Find out more about:
- Creating memorable experiences that are shared enthusiastically by attendees
- How to make hybrid and online events effective
- Qualities to look for in keynotes and presenters
- Diversity and inclusion among your speakers and in your audience
- The real role of big-name keynotes on the agenda
- How to deal with last-minute schedule changes and missing speakers
- The business model and how to charge for access
- Dealing with speaker bureaus and negotiating keynote contracts
- The balance between using well-known presenters and introducing new ones
- Real-life speaker horror stories
- How to support presenters during the event
- Session formats – keynotes, solo sessions, group panels, fireside chats, demos
About your host
Tim Ash is an experienced conference chairperson, international keynote speaker, bestselling author of multiple books, and a marketing advisor to senior executives.
For over a decade Tim was the founder and chairperson of the international Conversion Conference event series. He produced over thirty multi-track events across the US, UK, and Germany and was responsible for the programming and the attendee experience at all shows.
Tim is a sought-after keynote speaker and presenter at over 200 events across four continents. He speaks on a variety of evolutionary psychology and marketing topics. Tim shines on massive stages with over 12,000 attendees, as well as in intimate executive events or workshops. He offers dynamic conference keynotes, workshops, and corporate training services (both in-person and virtually).
He is the bestselling author of Unleash Your Primal Brain and Landing Page Optimization (with over 50,000 copies sold worldwide, and translated into six languages).
For nineteen years he was the co-founder and CEO of SiteTuners – a strategic digital optimization agency that created over $1.2 billion in value for clients like Google, Expedia, eHarmony, Facebook, American Express, Canon, Nestle, Symantec, Intuit, Humana, Siemens, and Cisco. Tim has been mentioned by Forbes as a Top-10 Online Marketing Expert, and by Entrepreneur Magazine as an Online Marketing Influencer To Watch. He works selectively as an online marketing advisor with senior executives.
For additional information visit:
TimAsh.com – Keynote speaking and executive marketing consulting
PrimalBrain.com – Unleash Your Primal Brain: Demystifying How We Think And Why We Act book.
How to be a guest
Are you a conference chairperson or programming head responsible for creating the agenda for a large-scale national or international event series?
Do you love enthusiastically sharing your experiences with dynamic fellow peers?
Then you might be a great guest on the Ace The Agenda podcast – let’s put the spotlight on you and the great work that you are doing!
- A quick 15-minute chat with Tim to explore a fit (schedule here)
- A one-hour block at your convenience to record the 30-minute interview – no prep necessary
- Tim will create a special episode page and promote your show to his audience
Let’s Ace The Agenda together!
Copyright 2022 – Tim Ash Enterprises